Musings of Alice

Sunday, November 05, 2006

RAAAAAAAAARRR!!

Well hello there my dears.... my goodness, I'm crap at keeping up with this blogging lark.

I made the the dreadful mistake of clicking on one of the "recently updated" blogs on the sign-in page, called "Finding Mr White"... and what is it you might ask? It's a site that promises to find White husbands for all your daughters... AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is all I have to say to that... What kind of sick bastard goes on a bloggers website to find a husband of a paricular skin colour for their daughter... any of those things is just weird, and frankly offensive, especially when all put together! It even used a sentence along similar lines of "Is your daughter turnin to the dark side?" (I didn't read it much, honest guv!) I mean, URGH!...URGH... I mean seriously!!! I am appauled that such a thing exists...haha! bet you're all gonna look for it now though... I despair of this world sometimes, it's full of idiots!

Some idiots are great... I'm living in a stange bubble of working/sleeping/eating, not necessarily in that order. I'm sure there must be more to life. I've also just got back from Leicester, where I visited my Kat, and also saw some pretty spectacular fireworks (they would have been even more spectacular had there not been a tree in the way!) but the loud speakers near us weren't working and we couldn't hear the band or the announcer well at all. Alas... life is so hard! Tsk!

More Anon

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

that is quite disturbing...

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think the idea of migrating (like birds) is a good idea, i'm thinking australia or new zealand, if i'm not mistaken the 'ozzie' summer is just about to start so its ideal. On top of that it will prevent people suffering from SAD, which is not a state of depression but an abbreviation for not having enough exposure to sunlight.

genius.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello alice,

i am from kazakstan am am looking for a white man with strong hands for my daughter, i want him to marry her (we pay him also). please can you give address of website you were talk about in your blog.

borat

5:42 PM  
Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I concur with mr k ... disturbing.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home