Musings of Alice

Monday, October 09, 2006

Energy Sapping Zone of Evil

Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but the reason I'm finding it increasingly hard to Blog is that when I get home I really can't be bothered to look at another computer screen. I'm sitting during my lunchbreak wondering what to write and trying to resist the urge to think about work for 10 more minutes.

In general I'm not the kind of person who minds sitting around with not much to do, but at the moment I'm certainly feeling the urge to complain. I'm told it's normal at the beginning of a new job to feel a little aimless, and everything will kick off big style tomorrow when I begin scanning in some new questionnaires. Woohoo!

More anon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Seriously Alice, stop complaining about not having enough work to do at work! That way only leads to work!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed! Think of us poor teacher types and our final placement - I'm sure Mike's let you know all about it already ;-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Mike really doesn't complain that much...he seems to ake it all in his stride to be honest. I'm amazed how early you guys get up in the morning tho. My early start is bad enough!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh alice, the secret of enjoying work is that whilst you are on your break you can plan to take over the world, oh and say hi to kathryn :)

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the club...im doing very little at the moment and am losing the will to live! Who ever thought i would be complaining about doing nothing and being paid for it?? Love you lots! xxx

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home