Musings of Alice

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Cheese Challenge

In response to the Meme, set out by Canadian Cait, and passed on by Mr K, I hereby present the art of cheese eating... Alice style... in a whispery yet excited voice, much like a snooker commentator...

First, Alice assesses the cheese... It seems to be satisfactory. (My goodness, I look attractive today!Tsk!)

Secondly Alice eats the cheese....

Mmmmm... English Cheddar...


Thirdly, well, thats about it really... And it's all washed down with a lovely cup of tea!
Well now, aren't you glad you stopped by my blog today?!

I pass this task onto anyone who reads this... if you don't have a blog, send me a picture and I'll post it for you... :o)

More anon

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Well eaten, unlike my photo, where I look pretty weirded out by the whole experience. Anyways, you're meant to tag specific people! It makes them feel loved and spreads the meme. Which is probably doomed to crash and die, but I still maintain hope.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'll do it soon - I think i'm gonna go for a baby bell.
Ooh actually I do have some dairylea!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dur.ac.uk/grey.jcr/index.php/photos/events/2004-2005/cheese_eating_contest/

i think the day you took your photograph may not have been your best day. ps: the bird on the left is OK. If i can be bothered to come up with some elaborate cheesing eating stunt i'll make it a good one,

mahat me ghandi

10:34 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cheers (G)Andy... it doesn't quite qualify, but eeeee gads thats a lotta cheese!!! Kind of impessed by those guys! :o)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home