Musings of Alice

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Meet Mr Monk...oh...and Korn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbnKtnEW5hM

This is not the best example of the wonderful Monk in action, but I felt it was a significnt clip, not only because I love the show... but the pleasure of Korn's appaling input into the episode is hilarious!! Check out the line... "maybe we should, uh, find out his name and dedicate a song to him"...truely heartfelt....hehe!! I don't mind Korn, but oh my! It's just quite surreal!!

More anon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

thats... quite odd. Celebrity appearances are always quite incongrous....

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i knew what incongrous meant, i only really use short words. Unfortunately my name is rather long which poses a problem!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

and what is your name?... hehe!
:o)

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home