Musings of Alice

Monday, October 23, 2006

Terry Wogan the god of Morning Radio

Well, now... I get up at 7:30am and put on the Radio for company. It's BBC radio 2's Wake up to Wogan show. As a result I laugh like a loon every morning and find it impossible not to dance as I'm trying to get dressed... it makes the whole process that little bit more complicated, in a good way! I love the music line-up, not because it's my music taste, but because it upholds a kind of all-encompassing random ethic, and old fogie classics, like Dolly Parton (sniff) but they like playing the Rolling Stones 'Paint it Black', which I love, and Eva Cassidy... It cheers me up on a morning anyway.

Children In Need is coming up soon... Which is always a joy... I do think Wogans a great man, for all his strange Irish ramblings...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wogan/podcast/index.shtml

I've really gotta start writing stuff instead of resorting to links!

More anon!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

You got somehing against Dolly? :o)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

no she's awesome... hehe... it's incredibly uncool to like her i know, but I just can't keep in inside any longer! :o)

2:20 PM  
Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen .... pour myself a cup of ambition ... yawn and stretch and try to come to life ....

One of my friends is obsessed with Dolly ... it rubs off ... I've got a bit of a soft spot for her. :o)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hehe!! Every single morning...I mean EVERY SINGLE MORNING i get that song in my head just as i'm getting in the shower. It's all the fault of my mobile phone which I used as an alarm clock, and that song used to be my alarm ring for a few months. I am now scarred for life! Tsk! :o)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home