Musings of Alice

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bill Bailey is my god...

...apart from my other god, who is God, and a great god he is too... but more on the point of this post, Bill Bailey is a fellow countryman of whom I am very proud, one of the great people that make life more jolly, or rather, points out the joyfulness that can be found in the bizarreness that makes up what we call human existence...blarrdee blarrdee blarr... I'm so excited, I found this on Youtube today!!!!! how awesome is this?!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diufvMIH8dQ

I've resorted to posting with a link again...but I feel it's worth it...

More anon

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Always with the Bill Bailey. I have heard that he lives in Bath... or used to. I have never seen him though.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

That's probably because he lives in a cave somewhere... maybe... :o)

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's genius

8:27 AM  
Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I'd never heard of him, but holy CRAP this man is funny. Thank you for the direction.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Pleased to be of service. Bill is a very famous man in Britain, although he has toured America. Check out his website if you like it. :o)

6:17 AM  
Blogger cait said...

that was AWESOME.

8:57 PM  
Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Last night, Cait and I sat mum and dad down to watch that ... it was well worth it.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

hehe! I have brought the wonders of Bill Bailey to a whole family. I am well pleased! :o)

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home