Musings of Alice

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Post!

I've been contemplating many things since I wrote on this blog last... mainly, what on earth shall I do?! I am now job searching again. I finished working at HSBC on Friday 29th Feb, an I now have a pile of applications to fill in.

When I was growing up I always thought it would become obvious what I was meant to do...that there would be one thing that stood out an I could do that... but it's not obvious at all, which, is...well, obvious...! Careers advise at school wasn't much help either... I remember fill in an online test which told me could be a whole range of unrelated professions... I can't remember everything. but nursery school teacher, librarian and nurse were all part of it. Well, I know I couldn't be a nurse... I could be caring but medical procedures have been known to leave me lying ungracefully on the floor with the nurse/doctor leaning over me with a concerned expression on their face.

Anyway... I am applying for Arts admin jobs... I want to work in an area that makes me use my imagination, even though admin is notoriously unimaginative!

Also, I am making a NEW BLOG... dedicated to discussion of Wedding stuff... I thought it would be a good way to get ideas... Mr K will also have access to it. Lots of people have a wedding website but I thought this blog would be less cheesy... I am not a fan of cheesy weddings. :o) Watch this space!

More anon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home