Musings of Alice

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

SURPRISE!!

Well, I suppose that I could say I was waiting until an exciting event to blog about, but really the reason I haven't been blogging for so long is that, frankly, I'm, rather forgetful. In fact I it has slipped my mind that I have a blog for...well... as long as it's been since my last post.

However, despite not deliberately waiting for an exciting event, it would appear that I have aquired a particularly special one. On New Years Eve Kieran asked me to marry him (if you also read his blog then I am afraid I make no apologies for repeating the information) and I really didn't have to think that hard before saying yes.

I had known, but never told him, that if he asked me to marry him one day I would say yes, but I totally wasn't expecting it to happen for a few years. And still, after what appears to have been a few weeks when he was apparently planning it all, I was completely clueless... I mean I didn't even have an incling... and that just how I think it should be.

I can't help being soppy just this once. I'm amazed at how much more simple it is when you know something's right. I think I had some (hollywood-fed) idea that it would be a massively lifechanging and complicated decision... which is totally wrong.

Cloud nine is where I am. Hehe.... eeeeeeeeeeeee.....

More anon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations to you both!!!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Congratulations, even though I've just typed this on Kieran's blog I'll repeat it here!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home