Musings of Alice

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The painters start TODAY... and guess how I found out?... the ELECTRICIAN told me... Thank you landlady... I swear if I EVER end up as a landlady I will NEVER treat my tennants this way... I'm on the edge of my seat to see what the next surprise will be... Cirque du Soleil perhaps?! oh no, no, too expensive... cuh!

I'm in an incredulous mood... can you tell!

Also, when I got home last evening the toilet was gone and a new one had appeared in the bathroom (there wasn't one there before)... so I went into the little toilet room and there was nothing there, apart from cigarette butts and some scrap wood and dust, and some horrific wallpaper which has been revealed. Weird.

More anon

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Got to love your landlady! I think I would be greatly horrified by cirque de soleil taking residence in my house.... actually I know I would be.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home