Musings of Alice

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update

So far the electricians have been pretty tidy... although the house now has lots of wires hanging down everywhere (which with a bit of imagination could be turned into a Doctor Who set, no probs) and bits of the ceiling plaster on everything including the sofa and kitchen worktop which gives the place a lovely dusty ambience. *imagines self in kate bush style video, wafting through ceiling plaster dust cloud, on way to put kettle on*

Actually though, the guys did tidy up after themselves... and so far I still have water and electricity when I need them. Marvelous.

In other news...

Viking Radio played Tracy Chapman this morning... all is not lost... phew! and also I get a free lunch today... the lovely ladies in the Disability Service have ordered too many sandwiches and have asked me to help them eat them... I don't know... I'm just such a kind soul, I would feel guilty if I didn't do my bit for the worthy cause.

More anon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home