Musings of Alice

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My colourful life in York

The electricians were late today, which I thought was strange, so I waited around until 8:55 and then they rang the doorbell... which I also thought was strange...

Turns out that their van was broken into last night and along with some drills and other equipment, the keys to my house were stolen. Great...just great! They've gone off to get a new front door lock and keys, and I'll go back to collect my key at lunchtime...

I also have to tell everyone that need to come back at some point that their keys won't work in the lock and I'll be sending it to them. Do you think it's wise to send a key in the post?! I really don't know!! Someone advise me.

Anyway, work awaits... If only I had more to tell you, other than the day by day account of the electricians... what a lovely life it is! I'll try to get inspired for the next post...

More anon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home