Musings of Alice

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pesto and Cottage Cheese

Another post after a lengthy absence. I'd like to say it's been along time because I'm very busy and important... but that would be a lie. I am at work eating a jacket potato, with pesto and cottage cheese... odd you might think, but it's genius! I therefore dubb it my *drumroll* DESCOVERY OF THE DAY!!!!! Ba ba baaaaahhhhh!!!

It's snowing outside and I am about to brace myself against the elements for the sake of... ah but that would be telling. February 14th... is all I'll say!

Thanks to Venomous Bee I was able to deduce that I am in fact the third Doctor Who, John Pertwee... Awesome... After my trip out this afternoon my hair might look just like his!

Well, thats my lunch entertainment done for today.

More anon dear folk

3 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Yeah, I heard you guys got alot of snow ... fifteen centimetres or something. I feel bad for you. I hope it all gets better soon. I know about snow.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://sthumbnails.match.com/sthumbnails/50/44/14765044X.jpeg

This reminds me of someone!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I found the snow disappointing as it didn't stay long enough for a weekend snowball fight :(

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home