Musings of Alice

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something has been bugging me about commuting to work... or rather something about commuters: people who get on trains to go to work very early in the morning and with very little spacial awareness or consideration for other people.

The buttons for opening the train doors light up when they are active, which means that pressing them when they are not lit up does no good whatsoever. It may be a simple thing to grasp, but not aparently to practically ANYONE who gets on the trains I get on. Before the buttons light up I have watched these idiot people jabbing repetatively and inpatiently at the button, to no avail. I just want to whack their hand away and tell them off like they are children. What is so difficult about the concept of waiting a fraction of a second. That way, no energy is wasted, they don't get frustrated at the apparent lack of the door opening (one person muttered this morning that the door was F***ed), and I will not get angry with them... benefits all round!

And now I'm off to catch a train.

More anon

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

some people are rather stupid.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home