Musings of Alice

Friday, April 11, 2008

Brain Soup

Keeping ones' brain occupied is something I'm very interested in. I like the feeling of being mentally agile, able to leap through thought processes and arrive at nice, sometimes philosophically charged conclusions. I am a thinker... and I don't really stop thinking even though what I may look like I'm doing is vegetating.

I'm blogging from work again... It's just a quiet moment, and I will be training this afternoon. And it's kind of lunchtime...ish... Just in case you think I'm perpetrating some kind of terrible idleness related crime... (I'm feeling guilty)

At this point in time my task is manning the phones, as there is not much else to do... and there has only been one phonecall in the last hour.

Yes, occupation of the brain is something I'd really like to use productively... So I'll read BBC News... again...

More anon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home