Musings of Alice

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Good Day! I am posting form work... yes WORK! I have just started a new temp assignment at a building and surveying company. I'm only due to be here for 4 weeks, which is a nice chunk of time to temp for... and then I can leave with no further worries... apart from where I'll be working next... Ah, it's a chopping and changing world here in Southampton, or rather Eastleigh which is where I find myself... It is a 20 monute walk from the station here... so early mornings are back on the menu... 6:30Am get-up time to be precise.

There's not a lot going on really. It's so laid back I'm not sure what to do with myself. My manager is currently ordering a Pizza for everyone. Several people look like they are working, but if they're not, then I really wouldn't know. As far as I know, no one is ever stressed here... It's quite nice...

Anyway, I have no doubt I will be blogging more in future weeks...

More anon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for jobness :)

2:39 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Welcome to the fabulous world of the construction industry!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home