Musings of Alice

Friday, August 03, 2007

The Great Escape

Pssst... Word on the street is, Alice makes her escape tomorrow morning from the house that common decency forgot... And you can all rest easy that you won't have to read about the dreadful dastardly deathtrap of doom ever again...

I wrote the Landlady a letter... don't know how she is going to react to it but it was a well written and honest letter using my best professional writing skills. There were no threats or accusations. Just a simple indication that I know that what she has done is wrong, that I have the backing of YSJ Accomodation Office. So the ball is now in her court... and I doubt much will happen...

I'll just be glad to get away from there. The rest of August is going to be fun. I'm at Parents HQ for a week, then back in York staying with one friend, then in the Lake District, and then my final week in York. Just keep swimming. *sigh*

Ooh and I had a blood test on wednesday, after which I fainted, which didn't surprise me one bit because I'm hopelessly squeamish about anything to do with my own body. Got the results today and they were inconclusive, which is good, if a little frustrating. I must get more sleep... thats my solution number 1.

More anon

1 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I nearly fainted after donating blood last week, too. I had no idea that I was that *breakable*. It rather shocked me, actually. I try to be big and tough, but then I get woozy when I donate blood, and I can't eat very much meat, or drink very much. *sigh* I shall just have to resign myself to my delicacy.

Good to hear you're out of the chaos. Have a nice time in the Lake District.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home