Musings of Alice

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Doctor Who

I've actually caught up thanks to the Easter weekend, and the miracles of digital TV back in Saffron Walden... In york I only have the standard 5 channels... woo! I still live in the days where if you missed it you missed it and theres no going back, not now, not ever... Back to the Doc, I was highly amused by the shameless use of the Harry Potter reference... and also the comment that "50(something) academics just punched the air" as Shakespeare flirts with our dear doctor. Aaaahh... and David Tennant... wha.. what canIi say...?! *grin* I have a thing about men in long coats... it's really quite undefinable...

More anon

1 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Yussssss.

(to use a word of my sister's ... I'm tolf it means emphatic joy)

It was brilliant. Seriously. I LOVE Doctor Who in so many capacities ... it's not even funny how much I love the Doctor.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home