Musings of Alice

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Doctor

I have yet to see any of the new Doctor Who episodes, but I do hope to catch it this saturday. With that in mind I found something that I think will be of interest... especially to Venemous Bee... Check it out... a few years old, but I am in the presence of greatness here in York... The York Press... and Mark Troughton talking about his dad, Patrick.

I'm hoping to amend the previous post with some actual photos soon. My Laptop has a big problem and I'm very worried for it's wellbeing...

You may notice my tone of writing... i'm at work and I'm being very grown up. Tsk!

More anon.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

....I love you..... :o)

We're not getting the new series until next fall ... but .... well lets just say that Cait might be doing something a little questionable ... SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT'S GREAT!

Look forward to seeing the pictures ... I have a great deal of affection for the Barenaked Ladies.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home