Musings of Alice

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pie... I like pie!

You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes
Rather complimentary I feel.... PIE... I like PIE!


You Are 28% Nerdy

You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.
Probably true... However I think people would call me a nerd... just not a traditional one...
More anon

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Apparently I'm 36% nerdy wahey!
You got a better pie than me :(
although I think I actually like apple pie better, but banoffee pie is clearly the greatest pie of all!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

ah... banoffee pie... that would be so nice right now. However, I'm actually about to eat a strawberry, peach and custard pastie... It may sound weird, but I like it! :o)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home